Sunday 23 November 2008

Errrrr....

So its sunday.

What should i write about?

the fact the i LOVE dirty sexy money?

You know whats weird? were struggling for anonymity that it seems most of us dont actually want. People are actually quite quick to reveal identity..and its weird that the people that have never met you know you almost as well as you know yourself.

Its in that bid for anonymity that i created my other blog. Where i'm not as much of a joker. Where i say what i'm really feeling all the time!! Where i'm not always extremely happy. But in my desperate bid to hold on to my shreds of anonymity..im not going to say what it is!! hehe

Now back to my happy self..i fink my flatmate likes a boy!! Now this will be like..err..so?? but she has NEVER had a boyfriend! never kissed a guy!! and..never admitted to liking anyone and ive known her for three years!! i think he likes her too! im so excited..but im burying my excitement so she doesnt scare away! i can write a whole post on my flatmate so ill just leave it there.

i waaant to like a booooy!! apply! when my friends are dying of attraction...im jus feeling like bla!

Ok..i promise to stop writing such random posts!...soon

xx

11 comments:

Naija Idol said...

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naija Idol said...

wow. me sef im happy for ur room m8 o. so u wont even tell me ur oda blog name in private???
i always c d preview for dirty sexy money but ive neva watched it.

Anonymous said...

Guess some privacy is required anyways... so good luck on your secret blog....

As per the boy thingy, I hear Facebook is the new hunting ground.. Happy hunting.. LOL

soul child said...

okaaaaaay,thats really random....lol!
i hope you visit my blog sometime

Anonymous said...

happy for your roomie...
i like dirty sexy money too.

Buttercup said...

I feel u on the anonimity thing...i mean, im friends with a number of bloggers on fb so i might as well reveal my name here......NOT.

Aww happy for ur friend o..lol

Licious said...

I have a secret blog too!!! I'm kinda new as my real self on blogsville. I'm happy for ur roomate. I luv ur blog. Adding it to my blog list. Holla.

ShonaVixen said...

oooh i love DirtySexyMoney too..someone say Blair Hot-damn-Underwood!!Happy for ur roomie liking a boy...

Jennifer A. said...

Anonymity rocks jare! When the right boy comes along, you sure will like him! Lol.

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

Good for your Roomie
there is nothing as sweet as the innocence of a first love,

js12 said...

still taking applications? LOL