Monday 1 December 2008

How I got dumped..by text

Friday nite..Blackberry is lying on her couch staring blankly at the tv..phone rings..she reaches lazily to pick it up.. boy- hey..blablabla..u sound tired me-im not tired so basically we samll talk for a while..then i start to talk about child abuse in nigeria and how it makes me so mad bcos no one talks about it..then he asked me 'what do u define as abuse'..that really annoyed me..my voice switched from tired to high and angry..then after arguing about the definition of rape and all that..he starts saying im overreacting and making things bigger than they are...anyway im like

me-can we continue this conversation later.
him-wat brought this on..wats all this about
me-can i just talk to you later
him-ok
me-bye

40 mins later- i call-he ignores

next day- i text

me-so are you like keeping malice with me?

...and i get this three page reply

him- no berry, i swear 2 God i was jst tinkin abt u wen ur msg cam in, bt i wont hav u kick me out n get me bak lik sum toy, u INDIRECTLY/LITERALY asked me to get off ur fone yest and dat was TOTALY uncald 4, i found it vry disrespectful, c'mon nw, we were jst havn a convasatn n a laf so wots wit d short fuse, wel, rili cant blame u much 4 it, its ma mistk/fault, no im no kipn malice with u dami 'n dat was quite funny' but i think i shld kip away b4 it gets any worse.

LOL..i was looking at the text at wrk like seriously???

ok-i know i always tell incomplete stories..so i'll start from the beginning. This was the guy that i met on fcebk(he saw my profile and asked my friend for my number). So basically-we start talking- he's 7 yrs older..so he has two recurring themes..me as his baby, and disrespect. And this really freaky-he always referred to himself as my baby..errr..i know, i know, people tend to do this kind of thing-but if anyone is going to be the baby-its going to be me!!! Anyway-hes a nice person and not bad looking-but honestly-apart from the fact that he jumped straight into the whole 'u dont care about me' thing. We didnt have the mst fascinating conversations...so im not lying when i say um- i dont care!!!

so yah-thats the story of how i got dumped by text!!

xx

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no.. not another breakup story please... What is it with gys and girls and nreaking up? Or are chaps tying to avoid buying gifts for xmas? Sho........ Methinks I's first by the way.....

Teeee said...

It's your mistake and his loss, first and foremost. So does it mean that caring about what goes in other parts of the world = short fuse? Common sense is not common. How selfish is he? Who is it?

Remember the title of your blog...extremely happy (that she didn't end up with this weirdo)

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

Glad you are still 'an extremely happy girl' despite whats happening in your love life
hopefully you two will be able to kiss and make up

Tinu said...

ERMM at least u didnt drop the phone on him..u need time out!! whats disrespectful about that??

Buttercup said...

Wow..ridiculous..

Tigeress said...

Were you guys actually dating? Cos i don't really sense that.

Shishi said...

@Black B..so like Tigeress asked were you guys dating, is it really over ama he was also just vexed?

Black Berry said...

well..we werent dating!! i use the term rather loosely! he was just a guy that claimed to like me..the person i used to talk to a lot at that time..etc!

ShonaVixen said...

hon, m just glad you're fine with it all!!!keep smiling hon xoxo

Thandiwe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thandiwe said...

Whats with older guys being very chilidish these days!!
glad u dont care!!

Anonymous said...

Real weirdo,
But like you said extremely happy!!
No need to be sad or vexed about some confused person

Naija Idol said...

LMAO.All the guys r boning seriously cos of christmas.

as for text man, he shud go and boil rock. i honestly doubt if u guys were actually d8ing.

Cappuccine Baby said...

@Thandiwe
I completely agree!!! Even to the extent that you forget who is the oldest

Uber Fabulous Nigerian Girl said...

at least it wasn't by a post-it...hehe..remember carrie??

Roc said...

So you do know we're due an update right?

About how he's been spamming your wall on facebook.. calling your friends to call you and all.. ;-)

Utah web design said...

Reminds me how Taylor Swift was being dumped by Joe Jonas. Good thing that you discovered he he is not worth it for your love, trust and respect.