Sunday 6 April 2008

Dip-ph-erent

Call me weird..or unique..or random..whatever you call me..im different, and i'll be the first to admit it. Now this isn't always a good thing. Like today..this baby..he couldn't have been more than a year old..he was chatting me up! shamelessly. Everytime his mum will turn to see why he was smiling so much..my eyes would just fly to the door. It made it very hard to concentrate!! Like today again..i was walking from church (did i mention that i was looking a bit trampy)..lol..but some guy was like 'xcuse me'..im like 'yeah?' (being nice because i just left church)..he's like 'where are you from?'...i'm like..'err Nigeria'..he's like 'ok'..how random is that?? I was with my friend as well..i just started walking really fast..lol!

Hmm..what else makes me weird?

Actually..ill take some time out and think about it!
x

2 comments:

Buttercup said...

LOL...

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.