Tuesday 13 May 2008

Sowwy I went away

Apparently..people actually read this blog!..so my sorry for my unexplained absence..i wuz too lazy+ im actually studying for exams..so this one is specially for u!!

So..what has been happening to me..well..after i found out about the guy that was younger than me..lets call him ttubby!..lol..sha..i didnt stop talking to ttubby..and what do you know..one day i realised that..omg..he's not so bad..whats the big seal about the age gap..and it doesnt matter that my best friend doesnt like him..he's still cool! um...yah..at that point tha boy wasnt buying it..he had freed! lol..so much for me being too hot o!

U know what..please i actually want feedback on this one..if u like someone..and obviously they dont know..etc..and u guys were playing a game like truth or dare..etc..and u were dared to kiss them..would u? or would that trivialise it...i was thinking about this the other day..and um..i dont know..what does anyone think??

Yay!! i have an after exam date with someone i actually might like one day..um..altho..the said person might be moving to another country next mnth!! lol..ah well..take one day at a time..

It's crazy..i've been broken up from my ex for 2 years and people still ask me about him..about us..etc..its very disconcerting..what is it?? He's like a shadow that follows me around..or better still..a nightmare i won't wake up from! ah ah...the other day i told him..imagine what the idiot said..'berry..noone asks me..y is it only u they ask?'..imagine!! hidiot!!

Ok..i would love to talk about a lot of random other things..but i truly have to read my books..so to the few people that read this..thanx!!

:)x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thx like it

Lily said...

Thanks dear for your comment on my post. Have a lovely weekend.

Chari said...

so u still talk to him? geesh how nice...


me? I would kiss them...and make it a very mad kiss at that...

Buttercup said...

Char u r so silly! but yea, if u dont kiss, it wud seem like somn is up n peeps myt read inbetween the lines....i wud def kiss!