Friday 30 May 2008

Random Morning Confessions(blogger wont let me space)

In the spirit if tagged..i think ill write random things about myself. Quirks? me thinks not!
1. I love plane food-OK..love is an exaggeration..but i actually like it..business class, economy, local flights from Lagos to abuja..everything.lol! but..on the ground..i don't like to eat out..i actually hate nandos! (and i am not a grubby like minky!}
2. I love cold showers-i loathe hot showers. They make me sweat(while im still in there o)..why take a hot shower when you can take a delicious cold shower..well you can start hot..and end cold! ps-in the deep of winter..i take hot showers o!!
3. I walk in a straight line-my grandma always used to tell me that ladies are supposed to walk in a straight line, looking like there's a book on their head..yadiyadiya..and me being me..i practised..i walked on straight lines in heels..barefoot..outside..inside..and now that's just the way i walk!
4. i have like 3 diaries at any given time-there's always one in my bag, so i can write on the train..in church..etc..theres always one in my room..usually the most inconvenient to take anywhere..and there's usually a travelling one..a compromise between the two.
5. And..i have an exam tomorrow that i really have to read for!so..cold shower time!
x

13 comments:

Tininu said...

please go to my blog i have something for you there...

littleangel4christ said...

All the best wit ur exams...
Keep it up!

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Cold Showers Ke? God forbid. I could only tolerate that in boarding school.
Good luck on your exams!!

NaijaBabe said...

Cold showers mehn! Thats the way forward!

uNWrItten* said...

u like plane food...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol

Tininu said...

no at all it is not like that, i have just been busy...

the funny thing is that wise man back in OUR school once told me, before you have taken one step i have taken 5

now if i remember right you were yellow house, it really didnt suit you...i am pretty sure it was yellow..

Anonymous said...

Tininu why are you everywhere I go eh!?lol. Blackberry, You loathe hot showers ke?? I guess it is certainly a good way to wake up sha.
I agree, Nando's isnt even all that. But allow me & my food o! Infact I am very proud grubber! nothin do me...lol

Tininu said...

if your soo sure why dont you tell me, because when i found out i wasnt even looking and it was the strangest thing..so there is no way you would know how i found out

Lady said...

OH MY!!!!!!! THE 3 DIF DIARIES..YEA GURL I DO THAT TOO..EXCEPT MY IS 4...HARD COPY..SOFT COPY(IN RELATION TO HW JUICY THE CONTENT)..THEN THERE IS 'MS.COCOA'.....AND THERE IS 'RED'......i guard hard copy and red....if i say where i put it ..u will laugh!!!
am d oposite bout the shower....HOT...HOT..SMOKING HOT..IT LITERALLY HAS TO BE BURNING MY SKIN..THA HW MS.COCOA LOIKES IT....XOXO

Tininu said...

sorry i wasnt playing mind games with you, was just busy...you didnt even help me ask minky to go on my date, so how do you intend on transacting on blogger, should i just add you on facebook or what....because i am not sure if your my friend on fcbook, or is it msn or email choose one

Tininu said...

there is no way i can communicate to you without you knowing who i am ...i cannot add you on facebook because your obviously going to see who i am straight away

Chari said...

Ha ooo gbadun...how can u like plane food?

well we all hate nandos

omo ur on ur own with those cold showers o..kai omo dat one is bad for gettin the grove on in the bathroom

3 diaries...and u said this list aint quirky


take care love! and all the best in ur exams

Buttercup said...

lol!!!!! i walk in a straight line too! sorry, i havent been here in a min!