Monday 9 June 2008

A healthy suggestion to boys and girls!

So this is what after exam life is like-over rated! I'm lying here..reading blogs..and waiting for some final year people to check their results, so i can laugh with them..or be their shoulder to cry on!lol..everybody is dulling a little bit..with tin tin analyzing babes..*rolls eyes* and talking about brideprice...soupasexy is closing down her blog..Chari is a writer o! ah ah..the cheesy boy is writing casanove stories..nigerian drama queen..not updating..my dear minky is telling us to find the right guy!! Infact this after exam stuvs is long mehn..i can't wait to go to nig.

Me.lol..it's bad to delete numbers o. Yesterday someone whose number i only just deleted called me..I was in a happy mood!

me- hey hey
he-how r u doing..wats going on..blabla
me-im gud, chilling..etc
he-where r u
me- (thinking err..y is a stranger asking)..um..i actually dont know who this is
he-really
me-um..yeah
he-so did you just change your fone or did u delete my number
me-hmm..u dont sound like someone whose number i deleted
he-rite..anyway it's..
me-(at this point it clocked)
he-______
me-omg! err..yeah..it doesnt mean anything that i deleted it..i just thot i shouldnt talk to you for a while..etc
he-ok (laughing in that bad mind way)
me-im sorry..u know i still love u (blablablabull)
he-(laughs)
me-as long as u understand y i did it
he-i dont understand at all

gosh..basically..i had no good reason for deleting that number..it was just one of those days when i was just irritated..lol

Imagine if everyone stopped posting about guys. how they are tired of guys and how much smarter they are. And guys stopped posting about girls-how were all stupid and like make up sex..then how many blogs will really be left...

The truth is no matter how smart we think we are..we are only as smart as till we fall..then were screwed! so everyone can play as many mind games as they want..when you fall..thats it..i know people that are so sprung..but in front of their friends..they just appear 'cooly noncommitmal'..yeah right..please people always lie!!! I know people that forgive their boyfriend for cheating..they even beg him to come back..then they start acting like..'im too smart..i play with guys heads..i dont take crap'...im bored!!

heres a suggestion...boys and girls..stop talking so much..just be! Yes tintin..ur so smart..girls are stupid..yes vindi..u play on guys minds..etc..yes cocoa..ur not settling down, ur along for the ride..i enjoy the stories o..and i dont dispute the facts..but really!!! everyone knows what they feel..their just afraid to say it!

Chari..i love you!!

xx

13 comments:

NaijaBabe said...

Lollllllll this is funny mehn!

I fell you on the whole fronting level...to be honest though blogging is about the persons life and usually the relationships are the juiciest stories that people have...t'isnt it love?

After exams is dulling o! Forget!

Anonymous said...

LOL.
Very well said dear!

Mehn you are right all that mind game sturvz is all just a front.Infact i'm even guilty of it.

This post-exam period has been DRY mehn.

Lady said...

hahahaha..BLACK BERRY NAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! AHN AHN!!!!!!!!! Y U CALL UR SISTA MS.COCOA OUT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOL...
i understand what u laides are saying..in fact and and my MS.O WERE DISCUSSING THE SAME THING LAST NIGTH....the thing is tho...
THIS IS MS.COCOA'S LIFE....ITS THE EXPERIENCES AM GOING THROUGH....I STARTED BLOGGING TO monitor MY GROWTH AS AN INDIVIDUAL.....so that when i re-read my posts in future i can see where i started from.....SO WE REALLY ARE ALL ON A JOURNEY TOWARDS SELF IMPROVEMENT....everyone has their own different ways of dealing with situations..I DO ALWAYS ADMIT MS.COCOA'S WAY MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST WAY....BUT ..that is the way she decided she wanted to handle things at that moment....SHE CAN NOT APOLOGISE FOR THAT OOOO....
but that being said i do understand where u ladies are coming from....
P.S: XOXOXXOXXO (BEAR WITH MS.COCOA ...deep down inside all she wants to bring everyone is joy and happiness...but life is not all a bed of roses)

Lady said...

oh and i have openly admitted to few bloggers and MY REAL LIFE BESTRIENDS.. that..I AM FALLING FOR MY MYSTERY BOY..AM NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT FALLING FOR A GUY OOOO..I AM NOT THE TYPE TO LET SUMMIN GOOD PASS ME BY BECOS I WAS TOO BUSY BEING STUBBORN OR PLAYIG MIND GAMES...
p.s: this mind game thing i can honeslty say...i do it without thinking about it..it has become a natural instinct for ms.cocoa...but like sed..WE R ALL ON A ROAD TO SELF IMPROVEMENT..
P.S: XOXO(there is still love ooo...i appreciate people that can voice out their own opinion)

Enigma said...

Well said...Most of the blogs are about relationships and similar rhymes..

i'll speak for myself..i dont talk alot, its easier for me to write..blogging allows me, its even better cos no one knows me, allowing me to be more expressive..

YES, alot of us front/hide behind mind games, wish life could be alot easier, we just live in deception and fear! i tire too..

I seem to be rambling tonight

Chari said...

omg! That last part made me blush!

I love you too dearie (I hope you meant it o cuz u have me feening over you)

....Please leme know when ur in 9J abeg, make we jam abi ki lo feel?

Oh-ho...so that is how u will delete ma number when ur fraustrated abi?...weddon remind me never to give u my number!

I feel you so so much on this one..."The truth is no matter how smart we think we are..we are only as smart as till we fall"

Did I tell you I love you too?

Well I love you too...

Chari said...

holla @ me on msngr nau...

(charizardonfire@yahoo.com)

Smaragd said...

lmao! i delete numbers randomly too... it is a bad habit but i just cant care less!

the fronting bit? very true!

Rebirth said...

i so feel u on the mind games..... we all play.....

Naija Idol said...

i totally feel u on this one.i just finished my exams and i want to go back to school already and all these fronting level mehnn, we are just afraid of admitting, not to others but first of all ourselves.

The Activist said...

Hmmm all this Chari... I love you and Chari too loving you. 3 is a crowd but what can we do than to love you too. Muah

theicequeen said...

LOL! if i check, i'll prolly have guilty stamped on my head...my last post is gut themed..waht is wrong with us girls sef??lol

first timer here..ah luff your blog!!!!

Buttercup said...

lolllllll...u r so right!