Friday 22 August 2008

Who the hell is wifey????

Ok..i'm burnt!! where is the love now? I really thot people missed me *weeps silently and cutely*...anyway because i'm nice like that..ill just give u the wifey gist like that..if u dint read my last post, go and quickly read it now so you can get the gist.

*short break while the dulling people go and read the last post*

ehen..so u get now abi??

So this faithful day. It was a wednesday. I decided to go to my friends house (because the guy was there obviously)..ok lets clarify a few things..the guy i like-lets call him tunji..and the friends house i went to lets call him-Seth (what kind of name is that??)...Anyway..i went to Seth's house because Tunji was there. oooo..now that some people know who i am i have to edit the gist. Anyway..Tunji was looking as fine as usual..i was happy because i went with one of my girlfriends. She had seen his picture on fcbk before and she was like 'um..he's alright'..(which secretely means 'what the hell do you see in him???)...but now she was drooling..hiss!..but i digress..

Anyway..Tunji is lying on this chair and i go and sit next to him. His eyes are closed because he's forming 'stressed out'..so i pick his phone off his stomach and start pressing buttons. Now this is strange..i am NOT a nosy person (i think im too self absorbed to be nosy)..anyway next thing i know im in hos call list. Last dialled number-wifey!!

YEPA!! I dropped the phone like expired milk. WIFEY??? Its not like we were together or anything..but if there was a 'wifey' i didnt know about then i must have been really stupid. Anyway i got up..he picked his phone up..looked through it and put it in his pocket (an obvious sign of guilt)..I felt like dying!! i called my best friend..she said i was overreacting..like wifey could be anyone..but hes just not that kind of person!! (the kind of person that would put a friend as wifey)..I deleted his number(lol..primary skool stuvs)

As if that wasnt enough..we had planned to meet up on thursday (remember it was wednesday)..he now asked..

Tunji-what are you doing tomorrow?
me-seeing you
Tunji-what about now???
(yepa!!)
me-okay then..i dont know what i'm doing tomorrow.
Tunji-no no..its just that seth is coming to my house (On our day???!)..but you should come..yeah come
me- i dont really like threesomes
Tunji-(laughing)..im getting you

Now my resolve was strenghthened...i was NEVER talking to him again!!..um..until the next day..lol..Seth came to pick me and we went to his house..long story short sha..wifey turned out to be *drumroll please* HIS MUM!! lol..

kai..i can write a book about all this Tunji boy!!

Anyway..as soon as i figure out how to do it..im going private!! Actually i might just change my URL thingi..i dont know yet sha..so heads up and all!!

xx

14 comments:

Naija Idol said...

1st! 1st! 1sssssssssst!!!!!

Naija Idol said...

awww. the "wifey" was his mum. u c... u r not supposed to judge too fast like dat.
I know u really like this tunji boy.
U can like to finish the gist. wat happened in his house. u can change ur URL and edit ur name(like mke it shorter) if u think someone u know reads ur blog.

Anonymous said...

Ive missed you o Sweetie!

Pri..what!?? I berra get an invite o.He saved his mumsi's jno as Wifey!? LMBAO..funny guy!


xx

Enigma said...

Wondered where u disappeared to!

Mum=wifey??... strange

badderchic said...

oya o!

rule NO 1

no dey carry man fone. ehn what you dont know wont kill you, ignorance is bliss.

phew! that was close tho, my heart don dey somersault. you sure sey na im mumc? hmmm Thank God another good one.

Anonymous said...

hmmnn...

me I want to know how the con u into believing that WIFEY is MOMMY...

babe it doesnt add up ooo...

theicequeen said...

LOL! Charzie dey make sense ooo! but i can bliv it sha, knw a couple of people that are all sugary cute wiv their momz...

lemme just officially warn you o! if you're goin private, i'm the first one you're giving access..seeng that i'm overqualified- i don't know you from anywhia! anonymity is safer than safe ::

Anonymous said...

hahahaha that was so so funny. I think you and I are so alike. I do the same thing, always assume the worst without asking questions.

So let me ask you.....why didnt you call the number? LOl, just kidding...I would neva call another womans phone, she will only tell you what she wants you to know.

Hope you get your prince, and hope he knows how you feel about him!!

NaijaBabe said...

loooooooooolllllllll thats so funny.
but sweet of him tho. someone i kno has his mom as african queen on his phone.

aww bless him

Teeee said...

At least yours was his Mother and not a non-existent female 'cousin'. Guys these days are funny.

Have you actually considered after all of this that he might actually like you?

LusciousRon said...

IGNORANCE IS BLISS! Chari may be right. I did that with my ex I wish I hadn't that was a discovery I was totally unprepared for. It was a real eyeopener like putting eye drop in your eyes. On retrospect it was good I did sha at least I stopped deceiving myself and it explained a lot. Goodluck

Tininu said...

blackbery i have missed youuuu.....so as we were discussing that night, you were quite good at pretending..i thought you were just gonna come down on me but u tried!

rethots said...

Trust seems to be the only foundation to a solid relationship. No easy i daresay though, not with the spirit of doubts et al.......

ebonyhyde said...

NICE ONE.
I TINK DIALOGUE SOLVES A LOT OF PROBLEMS.
NEXT TIM JUST ASK RITE AWAY.