Monday 11 August 2008

Who is she to you???

I'M BAAAAACK!!!! WHO MISSED ME????

lol..i've been sooo lazy!! Too lazy to blog..i'm sorry guys!! I love D'banj's 'fall in love'..the song is crazy sick cool!! I LOOOVE it!!! Anyhow what has been happening to me??

First of all i need to understand what 14 yr old boys are allowed to do. The day my brother called me from his friends house to say he was taking a cab home, i screamed at him to wait for me to make alternative arrangements! As in it was soooo scary!! lol..i know i'm being a little dramatic here...but seriously..like we live two streets away from our cousin. Now you can go two ways. 'Agbero central' or 'Mallam central'. Now agbero central is a cleaner street but i prefer to go via mallam central, jumping over puddles and begging chickens to let me pass. Why?? because errr..mallams are safer than agberos!! Now one dark night..(like 7.30 ish)..my brother wanted to go and see my cousin. My mum tells him to go himself knowing fully well that the only available route was agbero central!! As in if you see the evil eye i gave her ehn! She sha wants to kill the boy!! ah ah

Anyhoo...i havent gone down the holiday romance route...why? because i was /am hung up on this stupid boy. Now i know he doesnt like me..i wasnt sure before..but i guess thats what this summer was for..to know for sure. Now i planned to write a list of things he has done to show this..to help other girls..lol..but i honestly cannot remember.so..ill think about it and get back to it!!

oh! the other day i called the said guy. some babe picked it up
'um..hello..can you call him back, hes driving'

yay!my life...for those that dont understand the implication of this..go and find out!! lol..turns out it was his sister..hiss..lol

Then the next day..im just randomly pressing buttons on his phone..call log..recieved calls-wifey! um..say what??? this is why you should never be nosy!!! i wanted to die(cos it obvioulsy wasnt me)...lol..but being the smart girl that i am...i found out who it was..but more about that later

toodles!

xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back o!!!!!!!!
finally...
dont keep us waiting for long again:)

Anonymous said...

I missed you!
Cant wait to hear the rest of the gist!!

badderchic said...

I believe this is my first time here? do I get a gift? lol anyways ever heard that sayin what u dont know wont hurt you? lol

Nice tho

Naija Idol said...

Welcome back. Finally. 14yr olds r allowed to do ANYTHING.lol @ agbero central.

wats up with this laziness thing going around blogville????

Buttercup said...

lol @ u being protective..its cute tho..

haha u know, if it was a girlfriend that picked up, she wud never say, 'um..hello..can you call him back, hes driving'!

oya, hurry up wit the gist ooo

theicequeen said...

aww, good to have you back!..still lmao at "agbero and mallal central"..*scratches chin thoughtfully*.what are 14 yr olds allowed to do sef? i can't allow any 14 yr old relative of mine to take public transport alone oh..lai lai!

..waiting for the wifey gist...

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!


mehn daz crazy shiddd mehn! like wtf??!

I talk say bone the guy u no hear..u see am?

Anonymous said...

whew...good to know that I am not the only one that ...ummm...accidently press cell phone buttons (LMAO)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.