Saturday 13 September 2008

Foray into the tigers Den!

So i'm out with this guy. In the car, on the way back, he turns and asks 'are you wearing makeup?'..im like 'no'..i looked at him and in my mind i was thinking 'o boy-u know see that fat white thing wey dey my forhead?? Na pimple dem de call am!!'

But yeah- so im kind of dating again-this means going out on actual dates, not whatever other meaning there is of that word-and believe me it is not a sexy experience. But then sexy os a relative word because maybe this guy should be sexy- lets call him GB-gym body. Mehn this guy if 6 3'' and he has some kind of bulgy muscles-that too me is TOO MUCH!! kini?? I prefer my guys smaller-i dont mind the height-but all that muscle-neh..ill pass! whats more-hes older-not by much to be fair, 5yrs. But thats enough to put him in a different league, i.e, marriage weighs heavy on his mind and on my own mind?? not so much!! Not to be a bitch, he opens doors and pays, makes sure i get home safe (by dropping me there)-mehn na jand we dey o, guy go jus give you tube map and say bye bye, he doesnt mind that i dont say much and hes all smiles around me- *sigh*

So yeah-im dating again-and theres this other guy....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...*yay* im excited for you.
I feel you on the overly muscly guy thing!

theicequeen said...

awww..buh he sounds nice shaaa, and er, i'm rather partial to the muscles thing..but when e start to resemble arnold...omoh remove me o! LOL..so if you wanna share..:P i joke! i joke! i kid! lol..

need to find a way and enter this dating scene..not because i want to oh, but ya'll make it sound so fun! and lordy knows i need some fun *sigh*

NaijaBabe said...

lol at tube map....quite funny!!!!

badderchic said...

oya continue the jist na haba.

TY Tha Mos Magnificent said...

continue the gist pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

Afronuts said...

Hmm...So u're dating again. u make it sound like u've been in the fridge all the while.

So who's this other guy?

Buttercup said...

i guess its cool that u r datin again..but this one that u r sayin its not a sexy experience..

as long as u r happy sha!

hmmmm spill the beans bout the other guy o!

rethots said...

Congratulations...... nothing ventured, nothing achieved.

Anonymous said...

Is it me or does Buttercup manage to comment on EVERYONES blog, plus she posts reguarly. Anyway this blog is hilarious,it seems as though you say it immediatle as it is on your mind...I would be interested to know what your other blog is like!

xx