Thursday 21 February 2008

Marry me Please?!

These days i'm addicted to blogsville. If it was a real place, with real people, who had real faces and real names (u get the general idea).. i would get down on my knee(s) and beg naijafineboy to marry me! Is it possible to fall in love with someone bcos of how they write..apparently..But while i'm waiting for him to realise he cant live without me and propose...

I went on a date last nite..This isn't the first time i've gone out with this guy-it's the second (and the last) time. the first time i went out with him..i remember being a bit repulsed by his tiny body and extremely spotty face (which was well hidden in the dim light when i met him). He showed up half an hour late and spoke in this 'i've bin in jand for years..so my voice has to change' accent. I was quiet throughout the hour long date and promptly deleted him from my memory!..as they say 'everybody makes mistakes'..

As they also say (who is they?) 'time heals all wounds...so somehow when he called me yesterday to ask me out again..it seemed like a good idea. it's not like i had anytthing better to do? right?

First of all, he showed up early without calling first!! He was actually proud that he was on time..I on the other hand was still lounging in my ratty pyjamas and eating indomie! I hate being late..but it was his fault..i still had to rush around and wear something(that looked good).sha sha..wen i finally made it out..he still said something about 'woman and getting ready'..

Anyhoo..i was thinking..ok..time does heal all wounds..until we got out of the car and he started shrugging on his grey denim jacket!! shey na joke be dis?? it had pockets on the chest area!! kai!!after scratching the options of public places (resturants, bars..) we went to the cinema. ps-i love the cinema because: it's dark..u don't have to talk..and when the movie is over..you can talk about the movie if you have nothing else to say.

when we were pondering on what food to buy...he pointed to an icecream tub and said 'if you buy that i'd have to feed it to you'..what??? Needless to say..ben & jerry's cookie dough suddenly repulsed me, so i grabbed a bottle of water!

Thank God..i enjoyed the movie..afterwards..when he mentioned something about the night still being young..i in turn mentioned something about my bed being warm..and i went home!!

I'm young, beautiful and happy..being single..there's no way i'm EVER(except im 32 and have no serious relationship) lowering my standards again!

xx

1 comment:

PassionIsRed said...

lmao @ ''...he pointed to an icecream tub and said 'if you buy that i'd have to feed it to you..''

one has to ask oneself wat he was thinking wen he said that...