Tuesday 19 February 2008

Welcome to me!

There's something about pseudo-anonymity that makes you just want to spill your guts. But starting my blog with an intense secret is probably a little scary!!..Right now my life is a bit..well not too bunz..i wont lie..no money..no oko..no fun..(save the occasional perv) urgh..but anyhoo..all that's about to change..i can feel it!! lol..this will definitely be my 'dryest' post! Let the drama begin....hope you have as much fun reading as i have writing..

xxxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol Hey! We started our blogs at the same time! Don't worry you are not required to feel a connection at this point. Lol. I just found you and thought I'd holla. I love reading everyone's first posts. Weird I know. Anyways I added you to my 'favourite thoughts' list. I like your posts :D xoxo

Uber Fabulous Nigerian Girl said...

what does "oko" in this case mean?