Monday 17 March 2008

Ramblings

I read about a woman that had AIDS. The truly fascinating thing about the story was not that she had AIDS. It was that after she found out she had it, she got married to a man she met AFTER her diagnosis. How amazing is that??

It awakens my faith..not just in the male race..but in the human race. Obviously, im not hoping i get a life threatening disease, so i can find someone who loves me for that..but it feels good to know that there are people like that on earth! In Nigeria!!

I was talking to this guy yesterday and he was telling me how girls are really confused. For once, i didnt argue. Girls ARE confused. In one day, a girl can decide to never talk to a guy again, to break up with him, to give him another chance, to break up again....is there really any point giving a girl advice??

LOL..yest a guy told me that it's up to a girl to tell a guy she likes him and then he'll start to try to like her..Let me explain better

GIRL- I like you
GUY- i'd be lying if i said i liked you now..but theres a 70% chance that eventually i'll like you!

LOL..how very sad is that??

x

No comments: