Tuesday 4 March 2008

Case of the Ex

I met him on a sunday. My friend sent me to lie to him about being asleep. Being the pathetic lair that i was the first words he said to me were 'thats the lie she sent you to tell me abi?'...The first time we talked, he took my book and wrote his numbers. All three. That was it. We happened.

We were perfect until we made it 'official'. One month and six days after we started 'going out'. he asked me for a break. I didnt eat for four days!lol..(i dont think it can ever happen again).. Basically, our relationship didnt really recover after we got back together. So thats how he became my ex.

But woah..two years later, im still hung up on him..na jazz? I hold every single guy up to him. I dont get it.

Err..i had a lot to say..but i have no time to say it right now..so..soon.
xx

No comments: